Earth Observation Mission CFI Software v4.19 has been released!
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
The following is a summary of new features and problems solved in Version 4.19.
New Features & Improvements
- Enabled support for ASTER Global Digital Elevation (GDEM) V3
- Enabled orbit initialization based on CCSDS OEM XML files
- Enabled support for <Reference_Frame> tag in Attitude Angles files
- Defined size of file paths based on X*_MAX_PATH macro
- Corrected setSilent()/setVerbose() for EOCFI C++ libraries
- Enabled using repeat cycle of 1 day in OSF
- Improvements to the Software User Manual
- Extended xv_orbit_extra to allow calculating results up to 2050
- Corrected xp_sat_nominal_att_init_file to handle star tracker attitude files
- Corrected xp_instr_att_init_file to handle star tracker attitude files
- Adjusted internal threshold to allow calculate Aeolus nominal attitude reference frame in xp_attitude_compute
- Enabled passing NULL as unused time1/time0 and orbit0/orbit1 parameters in xl_time_ref_init_file and xo_orbit_init_file
- Corrected memory leak in xl_change_cart_cs when converting from XL_BM1950 to XL_BM2000