Earth Observation Mission CFI Software v4.20 has been released!
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
The following is a summary of new features and problems solved in Version 4.20.
New Features & Improvements
- Added support for new ESA missions (Sentinel-6, CIMR, ROSE-L, CHIME, CRISTAL, CO2M, LSTM, FORUM)
- Upgraded EOCFI dependencies
- Modernized generation of Swath Control Files
- Replaced static sized arrays (XF_MAX_ARRAY_SIZE) with dynamic arrays
- Added support for CCSDS Attitude Ephemeris Message (AEM) TXT and XML
- Updated computation of satellite altitude to improve support for MEO satellites
- Updated maximum allowed time gap between OSVs for MEO satellites
- Enabled the use of SP3 files for LEO satellites
- Corrected generation of Mean Keplerian elements from TLE
- Enabled to statically set throwWarn = true to allow warnings in object constructors
- Enabled use of XO_SEL_TIME when initializing Orbit using Doris Navigator files without J2000 packets
- Corrected const qualification of OrbitId::osvCompute
- Optimized #includes in public headers
- Corrected memory leaks when calling xp_target_extra_vector
- Corrected segmentation fault/internal error when initialising orbit with specific MLST drift values
- Correct EO_OPER_INT_DEMCGF_03*.XSD to avoid demanding presence of optional fields
- Corrected memory leaks when assigning CfiId derived objects
- Corrected the internal convention of DEM tiles
- Corrected calculation of ANX_MLST when calling xo_orbit_info with ROF
- Corrected segmentation fault/internal error when calling xv_stationvistime_compute