Earth Observation Mission CFI Software v4.22 has been released!
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
The following is a summary of new features and problems solved in Version 4.22.
New Features & Improvements
- Updated the EOCFI C++ RPATH to be based on $ORIGIN/@rpath (on Linux/macOS)
- Enabled support for AEM with custom REF_FRAME used by MTG
- Improvements to DEM-related schemas
- Allow up to 6000 rows/columns in Generic Raster DEM configuration
- Make Cache_Type and Cache_Max_Size optional in EO_OPER_INT_DEMCFG
- Added missing DEM models to C++ and Java library enumerations
- Multiple documentation improvements
- Specify which DEM-related fields are optional
- Include Mean Keplerian elements for supported missions in documentation
- Corrected function xv_gen_scf to generate files compliant with EOFFS V3
- Corrected crash during initialization of ASTER GDEM (accessing height information at poles)
- Corrected crash caused by passing NULL time filter parameters to xp_time_ref_init_file when loading IERS bulletin
- Corrected crash caused by loading SP3 file with non-existing satellite identifier
- Corrected intersection with targets above 9000 meters
- Corrected initialization of time based on overlapping orbit files
- Corrected memory leaks during call to xv_zonevistime_compute
- Corrected handling of Line-of-Sight intersection close to North/South pole
- Removed `using namespace` directives from C++ header files
- Corrected xo_osv_rec::ref_frame value after loading orbit from file