Earth Observation Mission CFI Software v4.24 has been released!
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
The following is a summary of new features and problems solved in this release.
New Features & Improvements
- Enabled support for MS Visual Studio 2022 + Windows 10
- Enabled support for pre-computed maximum altitude mini-tiles for Generic DEM
- Enabled reading OEM Useable Start Time and Useable Stop Time fields
- Enable the use of multiple AEM files to initialize Attitude
- Corrected EOCFI usage in MATLAB Technical Note
- Corrected memory leaks in xv_stationvistime_compute when using SDF
- Added missing information in C++ API documentation
- Corrected use of symbolic links for 3rd party libraries in EOCFI packages
- Corrected calculation of semi-major axis and inclination when MLST drift != 0
- Corrected generation of OSF based on input inclination
- Corrected xo_orbit_init_def for orbits based on INCLINATION drift mode
- Corrected multiple typos in error messages
- Corrected multiple documentation issues
- Corrected the handling of multiple OS line endings when reading TLE files
- Corrected leap second interpretation in IERS bulletin B
- Corrected value of enumerate for IERS bulleting in EOCFI Java
- Corrected the access to model data in EOCFI Java