Version 1.5.0 of SNEAK has been released and can be downloaded here.
The inStrumeNt sourcE pAcket toolKit (SNEAK) is composed of a set of command line utilities to extract/manipulate the values of specific ISP fields in L0 RAW file.
Documentation for can be found here.
The following is a summary of the changes in version 1.5.0.
New Functionality and Improvements
- Added isp_annotate to prepend an annotation to all ISPs in a given file
- Update isp_transform to allow applying the transformation only to ISPs where some field has value in a given range
- Added isp_crcfix to correct the CRC of the ISP (this was already included in 1.4.0)
- Enabled isp_sequencer to consider a single counter shared by multiple ISPs (this was already included in 1.4.0)
- updated the FLEX schema example to include the latest schema (v1.0.3)
- Built using DFDL4S v2.0.0, so it requires Java 11 (also compatible with the latest Java 17 LTS release)