Earth Observation Mission CFI Software v4.25 has been released!
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
The following is a summary of new features and problems solved in this release.
New Features & Improvements
- Support ANX longitude drift (limited to ORBSCT). See Section 5 in Release Notes for limitations in the implementation and usage of this feature
- Added information about customisation of OpenMP parameters through environment variables
- Enhancements implemented in EOCFI C examples
- Fixed incorrect height calculation when using Standard Atmosphere
- Error returned in case appearance parameter (xv_gen_scf ) is not valid
- Corrected multiple issues in EOCFI Java documentation
- Corrected missing figures in Orbit and Pointing C libraries SUMs
- Corrected error when setting sat_id for TRUTHS
- Corrected inclusion of statically linked 3rd partly dependencies in EOCFI C++ libraries
- Corrected documentation issue: Incorrect Matrix_Model/Row_*/Column_*
- Corrected geolocation runtime (xp_target_inter) degradation between v4.22 and v4.23
- Corrected issue with PSO=0, resulting sometimes in UTC time & data from previous ANX
- Corrected issue of 5 seconds shift in ANX UTC time when input ASCII time is equal to time of orbit change (xo_osv_compute_extra)
- Corrected zone coverage information assigned to the incorrect zone_id (xv_zonevistime_compute)