Earth Observation Mission CFI Software v4.26 has been released!
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
The following is a summary of new features and problems solved in this release.
New Features & Improvements
- Support ANX longitude drift (limited to ORBSCT) in gen_osf_* tools
- Added API support for longitude drift
- Changes in explorer_visibility to support longitude drift
- Support for Mac ARM processors
- xd_xml_validate is not thread safe
- Leap second handling in Restituted Attitude File
- Segmentation fault when using file containing multiple covariance matrix elements
- xo_orbit_init_file: error codes not matching documentation
- Station visibility outputs negative number of seconds
- Station visibility segmentation fault if number of mask points > 360
- Error "Input mean eccentricity < 0" when using ORBPRE modelling circular orbit
- Error during EOCFI orbit initialisation and interpolation
- Error/warning table incomplete for xp_target_altitude