OpenSF v3.9.2 has been released and can be downloaded here.
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
- Upgraded C/C++/Fortran compiler versions used for OSFI library
Source code currently built with:
- GCC 7.3.0, on Linux
- GCC 7.3.0, on Windows
- AppleClang 11.0 (C/C++) / GCC 7.5 (Fortran)
- Aligned the parameter representation syntax between Parameter Editor and OpenSF Parameters tab
- Removed unnecessary NA and NE placeholders for the display of ARRAY values
- Corrected validation of the session directory field in the Preferences
- Corrected an incomplete warning message in the execution log (regarding OSFI version)
- Corrected error occurring when saving a new Session for a second time
- Corrected information loss when copying 3D ARRAY Parameters
All Release Notes are available here.