OpenSF v3.9.3 has been released and can be downloaded here.
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.
- Enabled the use $E2E_HOME as the location for the Simulator modules/input/output files
- $OPENSF_HOME is now used to indicate the location of the openSF itself
- Enabled handling of empty rows in ARRAYS in Parameter Editor
- Enabled 'follow symbolic link' option when provisioning inputs
- Improved table columns resize to fill the full width of the panel
- Added parameter names validation to detect use of invalid characters
- Added safeguard against trying to configure Iterations, Perturbations and
- Enforced the orderly termination as a start condition for depending modules
- Migrated Parameter Editor logger to SWT widgets
- Improved log handling (message storage & memory management)
- Corrected the width of dialogs and panels to be independent of screen size
- Removed unused sorting widget from Log Messages in Executions tab
All Release Notes are available here.