Version 1.6.1 of the DFDL4S Java and C++ Libraries has been released and can be downloaded here.
DFDL4S is a generic binary data binding library written in Java and based on the Data Format Description Language (DFDL). DFDL++ provides the same functionality exposing a native C++ API. See more details here.
The following is a summary of the changes in version 1.6.1.
New Functionality and Improvements
- Enabled support for repeating records based on occursCountKind=”expression”
- Added uniqueName()/absoluteUniqueName() that include record number in element name
- Enabled setting integer value in element with xs:hexBinary type
- Improved serialization of large packets built from scratch
- Reduce the dependency from 3rd party libraries
- Corrected the packet number passed to progress monitor
Release Notes for can be found here.
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.