Version 1.7.0 of the DFDL4S Java and C++ Libraries has been released and can be downloaded here.
DFDL4S is a generic binary data binding library written in Java and based on the Data Format Description Language (DFDL). DFDL++ provides the same functionality exposing a native C++ API. See more details here.
The following is a summary of the changes in version 1.7.0.
New Functionality and Improvements
- Added support for DFDL variables (dfdl:defineVariable and dfdl:newVariableInstance)
- Added support for Reporting capabilities (including CRC/Reed-Solomon)
- Added support to checking CRC and apply Reed-Solomon Error Correction
- Aligned implementation of occursCountKind=”fixed” with DFDL standard
- Added support for paths to array elements
- Corrected faulty instantiation of DataSize objects (C++ only)
- Corrected trimming in StorageInFile detected during Transfer Frame to ISP transformation
- Corrected evaluation of non-integer values in length fields
Release Notes for can be found here.
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.