Version 2.1.0 of the DFDL4S Java and C++ Libraries has been released and can be downloaded here.
DFDL4S is a generic binary data binding library written in Java and based on the Data Format Description Language (DFDL). DFDL++ provides the same functionality exposing a native C++ API. See more details here.
The following is a summary of the changes in version 2.1.0.
New Functionality and Improvements
- Java and C++ API extended to handle time values following CCSDS Time Code Formats
- Improve exception handling in DFDL4S API
- Fixed crash when a directory is passed as schema location
- Incorrect handling of occursCount when expression evaluates to 0
- Root element ignored in absolute path evaluation
- Fixed crash when document outlives library instance (C++)
- Fixed crash in CreateNewDocumentExample when the output file already exists
Release Notes for can be found here.
User registration is required. Please find detailed instructions here.